Thursday, August 11, 2011

This call may be recorded

I think I may have inadvertently hit upon the malaise that is currently affecting the country and causing disaffected hordes of university lecturers and other so-called "professionals" to take to the streets in order to trash the local Body Shop for a lifetime's supply of jojoba and hemp arse butter. The Harridan and I have suffered a repeated and relentless attack of this over the past few weeks and it is quite obviously a sickness eating deep into society's very heart and everyone who has ever bought anything has been affected by it to the point where they almost certainly never want to actually buy anything again. Ever. So...

A) You have recently suffered some civil disturbance. On a scale of 1 to 5 where 1 is Very Inconvenient and 5 is I hardly notice the bruises, can you rate your experience of your local riot?

B) Where 1 is No damage and 5 is Razed to the ground how do you rate the damage to your property?

C) Have you been financially affected by the troubles? 1) No 2) My shoes were damaged by petrol from a Molotov cocktail and I have had to replace them C) The insurance on my business ran out yesterday and I've just about been struggling by in the recession. I have enough left for a half bottle of Spar whisky and box of generic paracetomols.

D) How was your trip to and from work affected? A) No problems B) Slight diversion C) My office was burned down so I didn't bother D) I am in hospital because my car was overturned by hoodies

D) You are in receipt of some stolen goods but the remote control is missing. Do you A) complain to Currys? B) Go to a boot market on Sunday and hope to pick one up from the bloke with the dodgy copies of Office 2010 and the adult DVDs? C) Hope there's another riot so you can complete your purchase

We will shortly be in touch with you to assess your views on our customer services department and a further survey about this survey. Have a nice day.

9 Vegetable peelings:

Blogger Vicus Scurra said...

I failed to see any mention of Crewe in the news. Have you some sort of recently installed deterent?

6:16 am  
Blogger Richard said...

I LOLd.

I am now homeless.

6:39 am  
Anonymous Zoe said...

Vicus, did you mean detergent? I have some excellent stuff which even gets rid of people squatting in your house.

6:42 am  
Anonymous voip services said...

I failed to see any mention of Crewe in the news

3:50 am  
Anonymous MarkG said...

I've got nothing to say this morning, except to alert you to my good friend Graham who's off to the Maldives on holiday soon and is keeping a hilarious blog of his adventures. Recommended - go to meedhupparu2011.blogspot.com. He needs comments.

8:38 am  
Anonymous campaign yard sign said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

12:40 pm  
Anonymous Pole Fencing said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

8:53 am  
Blogger Edi said...

Untuk membuat blog baru dan mendapatkan pengalaman dalam pembuatan yang benar, maka dicoba mengikuti beberapa tips yang telah kami persiapkan dengan klik link yang ada dibawah ini.

Situs Panas
Info Jitu
Koin Pulsa
Cheat Pasti
Cheat Game Onlines
Hoki Pasti
Situs Cerita Dewasa

4:42 am  
Blogger Unknown said...

Use this diet hack to drop 2 lb of fat in just 8 hours

More than 160k men and women are trying a easy and SECRET "liquids hack" to drop 1-2 lbs every night while they sleep.

It is easy and works with everybody.

This is how you can do it yourself:

1) Go get a glass and fill it up half the way

2) And then follow this crazy hack

so you'll be 1-2 lbs skinnier in the morning!

10:30 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home