Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Election script briefly torn up, PM runs off with ball shock...

How much more of this village am-dram society crap can we take? It wasn't that he called her a bigot; it wasn't that he was caught expressing his private thoughts "on air". It was this that made me start talking to myself dementedly while making lunch and giving Yvonne, my next door neighbour, some cast-iron reasons for complaining to the housing: "That was a disaster - they should never have put me with that woman. Whose idea was that? It's just ridiculous...".

"They..." "...put me with..." Since when have I been living in Libya or Zimbabwe or Iran, you knob? Even John Major, the biggest wimp of a PM we've had since Chamberlain, wasn't afraid to get on the stump and answer unscripted questions from anyone who happened to be passing, oh yes. FFS, "The Thick of It" is meant to be a satire, not a documentary. Tell me one good reason why anyone with a modicum of intelligence should be taken in by anyone who actually WANTS to be a politician. The absolute worse thing is, we vote this clown out and (to borrow from Private Eye this morning) we'll end up with 2 for the price of 1. And some of us want to live in a republic and get another layer of this crap foist upon us every 5 years!

3 Vegetable peelings:

Blogger Vicus Scurra said...

Don't take on so.

4:07 pm  
Blogger Richard said...

I'm afraid I don't have an answer to that as I haven't practised it yet.

4:10 pm  
Blogger Andy said...

The worst about a hung parliament is we will probably have all this crap again within five months rather than five years!

4:49 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home