Monday, September 17, 2007

Found

...and it's over to Phil Space with news from the stats. What's new Phil?

Well, the boy continues to underperform but he has in the last few days managed to trawl a varied bunch assorted mentalists wallowing around the murkier depths of teh Interpipes. We've tipped out the net and put this lot on ice:

No 1 in the Irish Republic's very own google for the following:

length without last food spider food OR appetite

(Just what length?)


Way down the list at 14th for:

"plastic trombone" -miniature -mouthpiece -case -mute


A Malaysian wanted confirmation that "electrical appliances cause laziness". Glad to be of help where 279,000 others were found wanting.


To the reader from California who complained "richard is driving me crazy" I apologise. In what sense exactly? You're not specific enough I'm afraid. If it's with lust I'm sorry, I'm saving myself.

Finally, 23rd in the world for "wild fings". Fanks. However go down the page here and see how litigous folk can get. It's the first time I've seen a search result pulled because google happens to be the inadvertent conduit towards misappropriated images.









2 Vegetable peelings:

Blogger Unknown said...

isn't it odd how others come to our pages? It makes me laugh sometimes.

6:47 am  
Blogger Vicus Scurra said...

It makes me laugh too, Pamela, which is more than my blog ever does.

12:17 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home