Thursday, July 12, 2007

Change

It is with very deep regret that I have to announce that myself and the Eclectic Landlady have once again parted company. She is still a very dear friend and will always be a profound influence on my life. That's all you need to know on that score. Except please don't read anything into any over-familiarity that may occur between us in the comments. Your best wishes didn't work last time and there's absolutely no reason why they would this time either.

I am, as they say, currently between homes and consequently between ISPs. I am working on trying to sort something out on that score. This is being posted from the library. I do have access to webmail but goodness knows when I'll get a chance to use that.

So I'll see you when I see you.

7 Vegetable peelings:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

My very best over-familiar best wishes, Richard. May all work out well for all.

12:37 am  
Blogger Dave said...

Sorry mate.

6:46 am  
Blogger happyhippychick said...

Hugs to you both

10:13 am  
Blogger Tennessee Jed said...

You guys sure have a rough go of it as lovers. I hope you figure something out about the living situation soon. I also hope the heart heals as soon as possible.

1:27 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's always sad to hear that any couple have parted company. Sometimes for the best, sometimes the catalyst for better things. Having posted on both of your blogs (and you both on mine) I wish you the very best... Jules.

5:28 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you, Jules. That's really nice of you. I'm sure things will work out for both of us, one way or another.

3:52 am  
Blogger Richard said...

Cheers Jules. We're still talking as you can see. I'm not too far away either - at the moment staying in a B & B in Middlewich. Very Alan Partridge.

3:30 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home