Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Plug

It's been a slow day. Nothing much done but I have to post something. Hitcounter! Yes. Only one of note though. Making an entry at No 12 and all the way from the United of States it's

goldie hawn's butt

Jolly good. And, putting aside the fact that she's knocking on a bit, I have no arguments with that at all. I would have quite happily traded places with the little politically incorrect fella Gibson in that film that was on recently where they got shot at a lot and she screamed while on a motorbike. Especially the bit where her frock went over his head as he followed her up a ladder (I think she might have been producer; she knows her market). But I think I may be digressing a bit here and losing some of you. I remembered something from a short while ago so had a check. Indeed. While myself and the other half are cornering the market in everything to do with Jordan going commando, this end of the operation has taken on a senior partner although I've kept it in the family, so to speak. Go to page one of the same search and there he is, fifth one down.



Please, I labour long and hard over these one word titles. Give me break.

6 Vegetable peelings:

Blogger Unknown said...

I suppose now I need to make a post about Goldie Hawns posterior in order to up my Google rankings, eh?

::sigh::

5:23 am  
Blogger Vicus Scurra said...

Yes, Pamela, but pictures would be better.

8:22 am  
Blogger Rog said...

Which one of you scallywags is Beavis then?

10:39 am  
Blogger Mark Gamon said...

Veeeeeery interesting. But stupid.

(This comment brought to you by Mark's Obscure Telly References, Vol 49)

12:47 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I went to the first link and looked at the 5th link down on there. A picture of her butt AND her nipples!

Allegedly.

12:31 am  
Blogger Tennessee Jed said...

You guys search with the best of them! Sharon I just had to look!

4:34 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home