Sunday, October 22, 2006

Moron (II)

I obviously made an impression with Dr Peter Ban from the Rac Plc in United Kingdom also know as Great Britain because he wrote to me again today. I have completed his application form. Unfortunately I will never know whether I get a reply.
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Sunday, October 22, 2006 3:30 PM
Subject: HAPPY SUNDAY TO YOU. (APPLICATION FORM)

Dear Friend
Hope all is fine over there with you and your house hold i pray that this email fine you well.
Kindly get back to me with all this infromation i as for so that our client can start making out payment to you .
I wait to hear back from you soonest.

APPLICATION FORM
FRIST NAME Anthony..Charles Lynton............ LAST NAME...Blair..............
ADDRESS...10 Downing Street .......................
CITY..London....................... STATE.......................
ZIP CODE....SW1A 2AA.............................. COUNTRY...UK..........................
PHONE NUMBERS (S) ...020 7925 0918 (fax only - I don't give my number out)
GENDER.....M................. MARITAL STATUS....Married.................................
AGE..........53 (Is that too old?).................. NATIONALITY..A bit Scottish.................................
ID NUMBER......................... OCCUPATION..Working out notice........................................

Thanks and God Bless you.

Dr Peter Ban.

6 Vegetable peelings:

Blogger Dave said...

I think he's actually a year or two older than that. You do realsie that if this e-mail is followed-up, MI5 will track you down eventually?

6:53 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dave, I checked it on the oracle that is Wikipedia: 6/5/53. This email probably goes straight to the No 10 "think they're being original" bucket. I should have chosen margaret Becket. Dr Peter Ban on the other hand, thinks he's got a punter.

10:16 am  
Blogger Rog said...

So he'll probably be no one in Google now as "Wanking in SW1"

7:52 pm  
Blogger Rog said...

So he'll probably be no one in Google now as "Wanking in SW1"

7:52 pm  
Blogger Rog said...

Sorry, you praobably heard me the first time.

7:52 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good dog.

10:10 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home