Monday, September 04, 2006

Buy things quickly!


Yes, I know I live in the frozen north and everyone's miserable as sin because we're all on the scrounge and everyone has scabies and Wales is only 25 miles away but hey, cheer up everybody, Christmas is only just round the corner. Only another 114 days to go so hurry, don't miss it. Just in case you forget, the totla cnuts at The Peacock Hotel in Nantwich have erected a reminder for you. You stupid, stupid people. One day a year. Get a life, please.

If anyone's interested, my birthday is on December 30th. I'll be 46.

And their fish was underdone.

15 Vegetable peelings:

Blogger lee said...

old codger, eh? :) .

1:21 am  
Blogger Dave said...

My birthday is on friday week. I won't be in my 40's.

6:08 am  
Blogger Sharon J said...

My birthday was last Friday. I was also 46.

I'm going Christmas shopping on Thursday. I'll have to write my cards soon, too.

12:27 pm  
Blogger Richard said...

35 again, Skipper?

12:33 pm  
Blogger Geoff said...

My birthday's in December, too. I'll be 45.

Season's Greetings

Geoff

1:04 pm  
Blogger Richard said...

Thank you Geoff. Happy Birthday to you, just in case I forget.

1:11 pm  
Blogger tom909 said...

I've had my birthday and I'm loads older than all of you, so there.
And Happy Christmas to all.

4:43 pm  
Blogger The Mistress said...

So does anyone remember your birthday if it's stuck between Christmas and New Year's?

5:49 pm  
Blogger Stray Photon said...

I couldn't agree more. My birthday is nearly in December. I will be 48. This does not compute. Shame about the fish.

9:32 pm  
Blogger Richard said...

Welcome Mr Photon.You're looking a bit pale, I do hope you're OK. Bob is presumably taken up with Swipecast 368 so is now sending his friends out foraging.

11:25 pm  
Blogger Richard said...

MJ, beg pardon, I missed you there.

My Mum does and always sends two cards. Once she sent three, just because she liked them. Otherwise I'm past caring. It's a bit of a lottery otherwise, even amongst the immediate family.

11:36 pm  
Blogger Carmenzta said...

Richard, I will never see my 40's again, just like Tommy. Dec 30, that makes you a Capricorn. Nice people...

7:34 pm  
Blogger Cherrypie said...

My godson's birthday is on 30 Dec. He will be 11.

Like Sharon, I will start my Christmas shopping on Thursday - the one nearest to Christmas day, probably the one just after it

9:40 pm  
Blogger Richard said...

I reminded her that she was meant to be going today but she had forgotten. This happens a lot when you get to your 40s. I am not looking for ward to this happenening when I TURN 46 ON THE 30th DECEMBER. Just in case you'd forgotten.

11:22 pm  
Blogger Sharon J said...

You do realise you'll have to put the lights on our house soon, don't you?

11:31 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home