Thursday, August 03, 2006

Just before I go to bed

I haven't done one of these for a bit.

Gems of the searcher's art that have directed their authors through these portals in the last couple of days.

From Yahoo:

mick hucknall has plastic surgery on his face

(I will leave you to judge whether any operation was successful)

From Google France:

how to say condolenc

(Con..dough...lenk)


From Google:

mourinho haircut
(twice, you sad, sad people. Last week I had 5 similar searches within 20 consecutive hits. He's got nits, ok)

From Google, my personal favourite this time around:

what car does inspector barnaby drive on midsummer murders
(I think it was a black Rover 75 in the last series, just in case you come back. When he used to be called Bergerac I think it was an old Talbot although I might be wrong on that) (Yes, you are wrong says my friend Phil, it was a 1947 Triumph Roadster).

There were a load of sensible ones, too. You won't believe how many people come to me expecting nutritional advice for their ungulates. I'm quite well placed there, No 1 actually. Sorry about that.

I wanted to post a video of Kate Rusby singing something because she's just about the only living female singer who can turn my limbs to useless pulp but the only one I could find of her that didn't feature the Irish twit was in almost total darkness. Oh, what the hell. Here she is singing "The Good Man" Just shut your eyes.



Bliss.

4 Vegetable peelings:

Blogger Sharon J said...

It's not fair. You can blog and I can't!

11:32 am  
Blogger Mark Gamon said...

That WAS dark. People who post to YouTube should be forced to take a basic cinematography skills course first.

Oh, who am I kidding? Nice music.

I thought Sharon was being a bit quiet. Hope you solve the problem soon...

9:49 am  
Blogger Dave said...

I'm back blogging. You may be interested in the cricket statistics over at my place.

10:00 am  
Blogger Unknown said...

Isn't it amazing what people google for and find you in the process?

There are some very strange people out there.

8:01 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home