Monday, April 03, 2006

Just You Mark My Words No 1

I have decided to do an occasional prophesy. Many times I have guessed correctly the outcome of certain events in the privacy of my own head so this is more so I can actually point to something and say that well, yes I did actually say that and I'm not being wise after. I don't profess to have any clairvoyant powers either so most of this is just wishful thinking. One thing I will not attempt to predict is the outcome of any cricket match. I am satisfied that my talents in this direction are woefully inadequate although I guarantee my attendance at any cricket match will reap dividends for the team I am not supporting.

OK, here it is. Straight from the goat's mouth:

Chelsea are chokers. They will be overtaken by Manchester United with one game to go. United have hauled in a big lead before, it's looking increasingly likely they can do it again.

That's it.

2 Vegetable peelings:

Blogger Richard said...

Yes, they can still do it. I'd prefer Arsenal to be in front though.

As for Manchester being a dump, well I can't really say as I live in Crewe but I visit quite a bit. But I'm a Londoner by birth and I lived there for 20 years so feel qualified to whinge. London is a disgrace as a capital city. It's a tip and the first things you notice when you move up here is the lack of rubbish everywhere and that the water out of the tap tastes good. Oh, and there isn't a hosepipe ban and there's still plenty of green space without planning permission.

9:00 pm  
Blogger Richard said...

Good, he's fallen for it. You stay in the shithole, we'll keep the bits with the green between the houses. What's a hosepipe ban?

8:23 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home